Subject: European Cluster Collaboration Platform - Request for feedback on factsheet Estonia
From: "Mater-Pranskevicius, Paulius" <[email-masked]>
To: "Kaie Nurmik"
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2024 11:36:10 +0300

Dear Kaie Nurmik,

we are contacting you on behalf of the European
<https://clustercollaboration.eu/>  Cluster Collaboration Platform, a
European Commission service that aims at providing cluster organisations
with opportunities to promote collaborations, expand businesses and take
advantage of the various tools/facilities on the website.
As part of the ECCP, the current project consortium has updated 56
factsheets providing a comprehensive overview of the national cluster
policies for the EU27, COSME/SMP, and selected third countries.
In this context, we are contacting you to kindly ask you to review the
information collected for Estonia in the respective factsheet and to
provide us with feedback by 16th October 2024.
(Please Note: The statistical data in Chapter 2 will be updated at a later
stage. Please leave your feedback by commenting the attached factsheet
word document)
If any other person within your ministry is responsible for cluster
policy, we would kindly ask you to forward this email to the right person.

Please do not hesitate to contact us in case of questions or doubts.

Kind regards,
Paulius Mater-Pranskevicius

Consultant

Research Unit - Economy, Innovation, Region

Prognos AG

European Centre for Economic Research and
Strategy Consulting

Goethestraße 85

10623 Berlin

Tel.: +49 30 52 00 59-283

Email: [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]>

Twitter: twitter.com/prognos_ag <https://twitter.com/prognos_ag>

Web: www.prognos.com <http://www.prognos.com/>

Confidentiality notice: The information transmitted is intended only for
the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential
and/or privileged material. If you are not the intended recipient you may
not copy, distribute or take any action in reliance upon it. If you have
received the message in error, please notify the sender and delete it.

------
Prognos AG - Berlin HRB 87447 B
Geschäftsführer: Christian Böllhoff
Präsident des Verwaltungsrates: Dr. Jan Giller